Re: [LUG] Debian testing, Apache2 & mod_perl

On Friday 27 August 2004 17:56, James Keasley wrote:

There are two things that spring to mind immediately, are you using
suexec, as that can screw-up CGI stuff royally, and have you tried
getting either the previous version of mod_perl, or the version
currently in sid, I had a similar problem a while back which was
when a newer version of mod_perl came out.

I'm not using suexec. I haven't tried the previous/sid version of mod_perl,
but will do if I don't get anywhere today.

I'd check bugs.debian.org, as it might be a known issue, but I'd
hope not, seeing as sarge is, alledgedly, about to be released as
stable.

Had a quick look at bugs.debian.org and couldn't see anything relevant.

Cheers,
David.