[LUG] webmin and static IP

Hi All,

I've been quite successful in setting up both my machines with Webmin,
bar one problem.  *Every single time* I set the laptop up with a static
IP  I can no longer access webmin.  The desktop is quite happy on static
IP with settings of:

IP: 192.168.1.101
Netmask: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.1.1 (Bb router IP)

This works perfectly.  However if I set the laptop up with the same
Netmask and gateway and IP of 192.168.1.102 I can no longer access
Webmin.  I can access webmin on the *other* machine by IP or name, but
not the laptop.  I can't access it from the desktop either.

Any suggestions gratefully received :)

Kind regards,

Julian