[LUG] Mutt and mailing lists

On Saturday 24 July 2004 5:23, Kai Hendry wrote:
BTW when I reply to these mails of this LUG my MUA asks me whether to
reply to list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx On other mailing lists I hit reply and end
up only replying to the person who sent the mail, and not the list. Then
I have to find the mailing list email by postponing the mail.

Group reply is just as precarious. I usually have to face replacing the
TO: of the sender with the CC: of the mail list address. Grrrr

Kai, have you specified the list in .muttrc as subscribed? I thought Mutt
handled this OK last time I used it.

--

Neil Williams