Re: [LUG] Fedora 2 Shutdown Problem

Peter Lloyd-Jones wrote:

Hi Neil, thanks I should have stayed with RH9, you may recall you helped me set that up. However My fstab:
bex.whitburn:/home /mnt/bex nfs user,noauto 0 0
pedro.whitburn:/home/peter /mnt/pedro nfs user,noauto 0 0

I have rw as I use it for backup. I try unmounting before shutdown.

[peter@xxxxx peter]$ umount /mnt/pedro
umount: /mnt/pedro: device is busy
umount: /mnt/pedro: device is busy
[peter@xxxxx peter]$

What am I forgetting?

Peter

Haven't tried it with NFS but fuser -m tells you what is currently using a file system. Have you tried logging out of everything and going back in as root?

Pete