RE: [LUG] List digest?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Alex Charrett
Sent: 20 July 2004 16:08
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [LUG] List digest?

Quoting Julian Hall:

Does the list archive not facilitate this?  Do you keep all the
mails you get
from this list for reference?

Alex.

I've got mails going back to May last year ;)  However you're right, I had
forgotten about the archive (which is daft as I only used it last week!)

Even so, the archive can only be used while online, which is fine for those
like me on broadband, or on a network in the office, but a bit slow for
people on dialup (although I admit I don't know how many in the LUG that
affects anyway).  If the digest was in email people could look it up
offline.

Just a thought anyway :)

Kind regards,

Julian