Re: [LUG] WineX

Paul Sutton wrote:

Just to mention that Wine X in version 4 is now called cedega, for anyone who wants find it on the net, the site is still the same.

As I said I managed to get war craft 3 almost working, so i still need to do a bit of hacking somewhere to get it working properly.

I am just about to install suse 9.1 on my laptop, then if everything goes to plan and after backing up will install to my main computer, hopefully with the network fixed.

A bit off topic but I've managed to get Grand Prix Legends working fine
using Wine (2004615). I've managed to achieve the required 36fps at
800x600 on my GeForce MX400 (64MB) card with all textures selected.
However some of the enthusiasts updated tracks definitely expect a more
powerful graphics card.
For those who don't know GPL is a racing sim of the 1967 Formula One
season. More my era I'm afraid but it's one of the great games. I love it!!

Keith

--
A Linux System
SuSE 9.0 on ECS KS5A/XP with 1.2GHz Athlon, 384MB RAM, 20GB Maxtor HD