Re: [LUG] Sony Lagdog, etc

On Sat, 2004-07-17 at 09:55, Adrian Midgley wrote:

NTFS is a much more robust filesystem than FAT32, I prefer it for data.

Fair comment.  My video partition is NTFS (mainly to get around the 4Gb
limit of FAT32).

(obLinux: I prefer ReiserFS or ext2/3 _of course_)
There is some sense to putting the NT operating system on a partition
formatted with FAT32 because it makes it more accessible when it goes wrong.

The main reason I use FAT32 for the OS partition is that my version of
Norton Ghost likes FAT32 (BTW is there a Linux alternative?), and I
can't be fussed with updating when it works this way :)

Kind regards,

Julian