RE: [LUG] Adding new email users

We have a similar system here at Callington Community College.
We authenticate from MS Active Directory servers using ldap.
Our system is maintained by an outside firm and therefore
how its all put together is not something I'm privelidged to
know. However I'm at present setting up a Mandrake 10 system
and trying to get it to do the same thing.
I've got openldap, nss_ldap and pam_ldap installed.
the Linux box is talking to AD but not getting the right
answers -yet......

I'd be interested to know how you get on with this one.
Its good to know that Linux in schools is on the increase
in this part of the country!

James Wonnacott.
ICT Systems Manager,
Callington Community College.