[LUG] MEETING THURSDAY

I have copied the cd's i sent for, knoppix, wincd2 and the open cd, i have 3 copies of each, and will have done 3 copies of open office 1.1.1, by thursday,

There is no internet connection at the club and limited powerpoints in our meeting room I will try and find a multiway socket before then but if anyone has one, could they bring one with them if they want to plug anything in please, same goes for a hub.

I will also bring my box sets, which if no one wants them will be left at the club (hopefully) and taken to a charity shop at the weekend as my office is getting far to cluttered to keep them.

Paul