[LUG] LinuxWorld Expo, October...

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:24:49 +0100
Neil Williams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

PS. LinuxWorld Expo, Olympia, London. 6-7th October.
including the Great Linux Debate.
www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk

I'll be there for both days. Mick? Rick? Neil S.?
I'm hoping to use some free night vouchers for a hotel - that means I don't
have to rush off anywhere after the Expo and am likely to get strangely drawn
to a real ale pub by about 6pm, until ...

Who says DCLUG meetings have to be in Devon or Cornwall???

Yeah, I will almost certainly be going to that - whether I am going as a visitor or
an exhibitor (with LinuxQuestions.org), as of yet I do not know.  Depends on what
Jeremy (LQ.org's chief) organises, and he's currently busy organising for the next
LWE in the USA.

Anyone else going to LWEUK?

--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.