Re: [LUG] Multiple pointers in X.

On Friday 02 July 2004 13:46, Brough, Tom wrote:

The quorum device can have 4 separate tablets plugged into the box and
provide 4 different coloured "marker pens" for drawing on the whiteboard.

That has been available in software for 10 years or so, but the tablet is a
new thing, and your driver could well be useful.

PS if anyone has got somewhere I can post my ridiculously stupid Genius
Driver for 2.4.18 kernel (eeek out of date ) (ok call it a 5 line hack of
the wacom usb dirver) please let me know. I was going to post on
sourceforge but they turned me down :( As I said its stable (as in doesnt
crash) but a little bit jittery.

Feel free to use the wiki at www.defoam.net for source or push the source to
me by mail.

maybe the DC-LUG iste could display members' stuff?

--
Adrian Midgley                   (Linux desktop)
GP, Exeter