Re: [LUG] USB Camera recomendations

On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 17:55, Simon Waters wrote:
GNU/Linux systems have widely agreed programming conventions for time,
but how the admin actually sets the default timezone..... "man -k timezone".

On Debian I have "Europe/London" in /etc/timezone, Redhat has a config
script for updating the file /etc/localtime.... all very bizarre.

I'm running MDK 10 and during install I chose London/Europe GMT as the
timezone.  I've just changed it to Greenwich in the MDK Control Centre
(although it did not tell me what it was before) so I'd be grateful if
you could let me know if it looks OK this time :)

Kind regards,

Julian