Re: [LUG] Wireless Card Config

Making progress - slowly. Can now access the 2WIRE DSL modem/router IP via wireless connection "wlan0". Settings required ifconfig NOT iwconfig !

Next hurdle - how to link the dsl0 device with my wireless device ? I'm assuming that even if I can access the gateway on the dsl modem that the incoming data stream will be garbage unless it is passed to the dsl modem device dsl0 (setup in YaST)

thanks
George