Re: [LUG] Cornish Meeting: Goonhilly visit Saturday 20th

I'll try to be there, but I can't guarantee it.  I don't know what I'm doing on
Saturday yet, although I suspect I'll be putting in a shower unit at home.  I don't
live too far from Goonhilly, so it's not too bad (I live just on the Pz side of
Helston).

If all goes well, then I'll see (whoever) there.

Cheers.

Grant.

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:27:09 +0100