Re: [LUG] Cornish Meeting: Goonhilly visit Saturday 20th

On Wednesday 16 June 2004 4:27, Simon Waters wrote:
I promised this but had been way too busy to organise it much in advance.
Let's visit Goonhilly Satellite station this Saturday!

A bit short notice isn't it, Simon? Besides, I'm booked for virtually every
Saturday between now and my retirement. This Saturday is only a half-day but
it would mean leaving Plymouth after 2pm. Is Sunday possible? However, I have
been before, so if others prefer Saturday, I'll just try and meet you all
after your tour.

My plan is to leave Exeter about 10AM saturday, and head for "The Old
Inn" in Mullion for lunch.
I'm happy to drive (Seats for 3 from Exeter) - but if the weather is
like this - anyone got a convertible

But of course! It'll even be washed by Saturday - after doing 3,500 miles on
my holiday, the bug count is horrendous. Only space for one passenger though.

--

Neil Williams