Re: [LUG] Cornish Meeting: Goonhilly visit Saturday 20th

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:27:09 +0100, Simon Waters
<simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I promised this but had been way too busy to organise it much in advance.

Let's visit Goonhilly Satellite station this Saturday!

http://www.goonhilly.bt.com/

The visitors centre is open 10 to 5, they do tours as needed.

I'm happy to drive (Seats for 3 from Exeter) - but if the weather is
like this - anyone got a convertible or air conditioning????

I have air con if it would help - but it could barely handle the trip
back from Plymouth this afternoon ...

Dave
(who walked into the 'computer shop' and *nearly* asked 'got any
Compaq Deskpro's?' before his eyes adjusted to the darkness ;-) )

--
http://www.morgad.no-ip.info/index.html    gpg:0x64B5E037
Distributed Proofreaders: http://www.pgdp.net