Re: [LUG] ipcop update problem

On Monday 14 Jun 2004 17:32, Jon Lawrence wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to update a couple of remote IPCOP machines.
When ever I upload the tar.gz file the system responds with "this is not an
authorised update or your patchlist is out of date".

I had similar error messages when I downloaded the updates onto my DT Box,
transferred them to a CDROM and tried to update a second IPCop box connected
to my laptop.  As soon as I downloaded the updates via the laptop all was
well.

David Bell
Hatherleigh, Devon.