[LUG] Unreal Tournament 2003 install in Linux

Hi All,

I know this has been covered before a long time ago, but I'm stuffed if
I remember the solution.  I've searched the LUG archives but I can't
find any previous comments on it.  Also had a word with Mr Google to no
avail.

The problem is simply mounting/unmounting the CDROM.  I can install disk
1 OK, but as soon as it asks for disk 2 I run into trouble (and yes I
know about them being labelled wrongly :)).  Every time I try to umount
I get errors saying /dev/cdrom is busy.  If I try a lazy umount with
umount -l cdrom I get the same.  Eject has the same response.

I recall somebody suggesting to copy all the files to the HD and
installing from there.  If you're reading this can you refresh my memory
please?

Thanks.

Julian

PS Sorry if I'm being a pain posting with so many problems the last
couple of days :)  Unlike a year ago, I am having a stab at fixing them
myself before howling for help :))