Re: [LUG] Three Questions :)

Hi All,

Update on this.  I've just spent a painful couple of hours recompiling
the kernel after I noticed that PS/2 support was not enabled.  Probably
a waste of time as the laptop doesn't have any PS/2 port on it (thanks a
lot Sony!)  Anyway, the upshot is:

Touchpad moves not at all.

I have a USB mouse as well that I plugged in, and that moves while KDE
is loading, but as soon as it hits 100% and the Welcome splash screen
comes up (which BTW cannot be disabled without a mouse :( ) then the
pointer locks up solid.  Sometimes it moves, but very sporadically, as
if there is a delay of several seconds between my moving the mouse and
the actual movement on the screen.

BTW, anyone got any suggestions for the other three problems? :)

Kind regards,

Julian