[LUG] Mandrake 10 Community version

Hi All,

Well I am on my third Mandrake upgrade now, MDK10 and I have to say...

I LIKE IT! :)

Nvidia say their Nforce2 drivers won't work with it yet.  Cobblers.  Mine
went in sweet as a nut and it's the first time I've not had to fanny about
installing the mobo drivers separately, which always cocks up if I need to
install anything else, so it's nice that it's all in the standard kernel.

The only two, no three questions I have are;

1.  Why the heck does Samba 3 (viewed through SWAT) say it's not running
when it flipping well is??  That caused me no end of headaches.

2.  My Geforce FX5000XT is detected as such (nice improvement on MDK 9.1).
Am I safe to leave the default module or should I install the one from
Nvidia's website for best performance?

Errr.... I forgot number 3.  Guess it wasn't that important :)

Cheers,

Julian
---