Re: [LUG] Irony alert

Hi

Andrew Said

" My (as in Peter)" AOL email seems to be slow, or is your computer set to the
wrong date.

Hi

My Windows machine has finally booted (2nd attempt).  (No its still not
there) when it does I will check its date.  (Starts third boot).  It
works, no the date is correct.

As I remarked I am slowly migrating to Linux.  Hence this email.  I
still must check out Neils advice on using AOL as an ISP.

I must say these force9 people treat one as a grown up.  Tell you all
the settings and suggest one prints them out.  However am not sure they
are the best value for DSL.  For  this they only charge local rate, will
see if there is a catch when my BY bill arrives.

Look forward to the next LUG meeting.

Peter