[LUG] Irony alert

Hi

"We were talking about AOL and Windows".

Actually I have a contract with AOL Broadband and until it ruins out here I am!  Research on the net reveals that AOL and the BT Voyager 100 are non starters with Linux.  Though I have heard that someone did run a net interface on a Win machine using AOL and somehow got the Linux box to use the conection over the home network?

What I am really looking for is a free dial up connection, or a really cheap one, but I dont suppose TESCO what ever .net is Linux friendly.

On a more serious note, I understand that some groups object to HTML.  I have not the first idea if I am doing so.  (Thought one only used HTML with Java and web pages?)  If I am offending tell me how to turn it off, cos I can not see anything obvious in my settings!

Thanks

Peter

Lynx friendly