Re: Goonhilly meeting was Re: [LUG] plymouth uni, dish (OT)

On Monday 24 May 2004 11:19 pm, Simon Waters wrote:
I'm very disappointed at how few of the LUG members knew what Goonhilly
is for*, geek central on our own doorstep and we have people who didn't
read enough science (or science fiction) as kids to know what it is.

I know of at least one list member who has had the pleasure of wandering
around some of the bits the tourists don't see -  hi Si :)

Tony