RE: [LUG] Thin clients

Kai Said:

I find people don't want to use old machines as thin clients. They want
them quiet, super easy to replace/maintain with a sleek finish/design.

I know what you mean ;-) but then I find the most noisy part of an old
machine is the old disk drive, which is the part I want to throw away ! The
thing about the sleek finish / design cases is that they look like they
would blow over with the first puff of wind. Students (esp primary ) are not
the most careful people in the world. Give me a good old fashion sturdy
desktop case anytime, guaranteed to survive any amount of haulage across the
7 seas, jeepne rides across the philippine jungle, general student wear and
tear and then some !

Tom.

Information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is the intended solely for the person ( or persons) to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender,
and please delete the message from your system immediately. The views in
this message are personal, they are not necessarily those of Torbay Council