Re: [LUG] [Fwd: [lugmaster] Richard Stallman and MEP candidates - patentsmeeting in London tomorrow (Friday)]

frank black wrote:

Anyone going to see RMS in Bristol tomorrow (22nd May), 3pm Waterside?

Matt and I definitely.

Neil was checking with his fiancee - call me if you want a lift Neil.

The Doc sounds like he is stuck in Exmouth till just too late. So I have
a seat free from Exeter, although your probably late to get tickets in
advance, and we are leaving early to get lunch in at Bristol.

Simon

BTW: We will be there for 2pm - you can arrive at 3pm - RMS is all for
freedom - but please keep the noise down as you come in mid talk ;)