[LUG] Thin clients

Hi guys

I'm currently evaluating thin clients connecting to a Windows 2003 Terminal
Server environment.  The server environment is fixed, so I can't change any
minds on that front, but the thin client is not.

I'm currently evaluating an HP t5500 thin client running Windows CE and am very
impressed.

I'm also going to evaluate a Windows XP Embedded thin client, but I'm wondering
if there's a commercial manufacturer that makes a Linux thin client at all?
All it needs is a browser, and be able to connect to the net over either
dialup, ISDN or broadband - everything else happens on the server.

I'm not interested in getting an existing thin client and installing Linux over
the top, this has to be a commercial affair from the word go - does anybody
know of such a product?

Cheers

Alex.