From: owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Adrian Midgley
Sent: 14 May 2004 14:00
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] Samba PDC no longer available to domain

On Friday 14 May 2004 11:24, Gemma Peter wrote:

(8th May, 2004) Samba 3.0.4 and 2.2.9 Available for Download

There have been several issues fixed since the 3.0.3 release, the most
visible of which is the problem with user password changes after
applying the Microsoft security hotfix described in KB828741 to Windows
NT 4.0/200x/XP clients. Please refer to the Release Notes for
descriptions of the exact changes and new features.

Any Help?

Downloading at present.
I'm tempted to move to version 3 anyway.

--
Adrian Midgley                   (Linux desktop)
GP, Exeter

---