Re: [LUG] using the spare pair in telephone cable for Ethernet

On Wednesday 12 May 2004 20:44, Kelly Jones wrote:

I have a client with his office in the garden and I need to add Ethernet
from the house to the office 9 metres way in his garden.

Presumably the mains supply comes from the house?
In which case making a break and using fibre is probably not necessary, but if
the mains supplies are separate, a wired connection demands careful thought,
I'm told.

--
Adrian Midgley                   (Linux desktop)
GP, Exeter