Re: [LUG] SuSE 9.1 Personal

On Thursday 06 May 2004 13:55, Keith Abraham wrote:
My VERY FIRST impressions of SuSE 9.1 Personal (received yesterday).

Wow, I've only been subscribed a few minutes and an email arrives.
I'm impressed with the traffic so far..

To keep to the thread - I tried the SuSE 9.1 Live CD yesteday and
it failed to boot on a standard laptop and a standard desktop (both
of which have had no problems with Knoppix, Morphix or installed
Linuxes from SuSE9.0 to RedHat 9.0 in the past).  I usually am
really impressed by anything SuSE but in this case I don't know
what to think.

To introduce myself, I've just joined this list and the LUG and I'm one of
the lead developers on the Rosegarden project (http://www.rosegardenmusic.com)
and fresh from showing it at LUDEX the other week and at the Glastonbury LUG
last night.   I was wondering what happens on this list and if there are any
meetings planned in the South West?  The SWLUG itself seems to be in statis or
something - anyone know what's happening there?

I'm actually based in Taunton - but that's close enough to Devon to count
I hope..

Cheers,