Blacklisting (was [LUG] Test After Mail Return)

On Sun, 2004-04-18 at 12:04, Simon Waters wrote:

I'm not overkeen on using such lists, but I guess we are guests at
a-squared, and they may need to protect their email servers this way.
There are a lot of compromised boxes out there sending spam, or trying to.

I'd rather not block anything to be honest, but I'd rather not be
deluged with spam either.  Having just had a quick check of the logs,
about 15% of messages are being rejected by blacklisting.  I'm not aware
of many false positives from it.

Alex.