Re: [LUG] OT smart media

afaik SmartMedia is fat16 formatted (aka msdos.o module). Any undeletion
instructions with this filesystem should work just the same.

I know plenty of ways to undelete on windows (i.e.
http://www.r-undelete.com/) but not so sure about doing it from linux
(http://lists.svlug.org/pipermail/svlug/2002-June/040817.html)

-
http://www.google.com/linux?num=100&hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=off&q=undelete+msdos&btnG=Google+Search
I don't think this will work with fat16 but I'll mention it anyway:
http://www.antipope.org/charlie/linux/shopper/152.html

Steve Marvell said:
Does anyone know if there is a way un undeleting from smart media?
It's not been reformatted, but I did delete the wrong things.

Steve

Many thanks.