[LUG] books for sale

These are the books to be for sale, no prices yet, thought I'd get the
list down first.

All are in good or better used condition, some are unread. Some have a
pen mark on the top, very small.

Pocket references:

PHP
Perl (4th)
XML (1st)
HTTP
JavaScript (1st)
Perl (3rd)
Perl/Tk
Apache
HTML

ORA Books

Programming Web Graphics with Perl and GNU Software (or summat)
JavaScript
Learning Perl/Tk
Information Architecture for the WWW (1st)
Perl in a Nutshell (2nd) (5.8)
MySQL/mSQL
Palm Pilot (1st)
lex and yacc
Advanced Perl
Perl Cookbook
Perl DBI

Others

SQL Programmers Reference - Bhamidipati
C/C++ Programmers Reference - Schildt
Stuquito for Beginners - Conrad (no kit)
Design Patterns - Gamma
Computer Graphics - Foley
Numerical Recipes in C - Teukolsky
Algorithms - Sedgewick
Programming Pearls (sic) - Bentley
Network Intrusion Detection - Northcutt

So, I'll gradually price them up, and let you know. If anyone has
special interest, let me know privately and I'll look certain ones up
in advance.

I'm also sure there are some others I've lent out.

Steve