[LUG] downloading

Hi

I am trying to download some iso's from linuxiso.org, I have used windows / mozilla along with the build in download manager,

I am currently trying to download slack ware 9.1 cdrom 2, from the same site, using linux.

Part the way through it seems to just stop, or in the case of the download manager come up with an error about losing the directory path. Its currently stuck on 14% which seems odd,

Whats going, on here, ?

Also if I use download manager can I switch off the computer (close down first) and then carry on at a later automatically as this feature does not seem to be working. as it seems to get canceled.

Paul