Re: [LUG] Promoting GNU/Linux through computer shop

I have some inkjet compatible business card templates that I used to use for
my own business but they are obviously home-printed when finished and still
have the perforation marks to prove it. Professional business cards can cost
lots of dosh and start at large print runs of >1,000. However, there are
people using them, Kai ? You had a personal one with your key fingerprint a
while ago - was that easier to produce?

Phil? I've seen a few Debian developers with these cards - personalised rather
than group - are these available via a Debian arrangement, some kind of
university deal or individually (low run size)?

If you don't mind one colour and have access to a guillotine you can
always get something photocopied on to card stock or get it printed from
disk at a digital short run printers. Business cards appear to be
slightly smaller than A7 so you can get 8 cards from a sheet of A4.

If anyone else has a good eye for artwork / design, send me an example - any
Linux format will do.

This sort of thing? (business card sized within crop marks)
http://promethia.members.easyspace.com/dclug_business_card.pdf

Paul M