Re: [LUG] viruses

Simon Waters wrote:
Neil Williams wrote:

Be grateful, some are getting >20 a day.

Some are getting >40 a day :(

Oh dear - make that >40 a day with executable attachment types, and >100
a day with ".zip" attachments, the great thing about my pending queue is
I so rarely need to look in it.

Apparently about a third of my recent (last weeks) unsolicited email has
been ".zip" viruses, most of it from the same infected PC.

Minus several zillion for good thinking, for the antivirus vendor who
managed to include the entire executable attachment in a bounce I saw at
work today.