Re: [LUG] Zope users around here?

Theo P. Zourzouvillys wrote:
On Sunday 28 March 2004 10:52, Simon Waters wrote:

Anyone locally, if not an expert, at least competently managing a Zope
install?

*raises hand cautiously*

How around here are you?

How did you get started - reading the manual - or as a contributor to an
existing set up?

Any good bits of manual - as everything seems keen to tell me about the
Object orientated nature of the beast.

Can I get it to the point where "normal" people can contribute sensibly?

Do you have a test account I could try to compare instances?

The more I see the more I like Mamboserver ;-)