[LUG] Zope users around here?

Well I got Zope installed for the purposes of review.

But I haven't got very far with publishing a web page.

I have an object that will become http://127.0.0.1/Zope/simon/ (I think)
but I'm now lost in the admin Interface with no hope of return.

Anyone locally, if not an expert, at least competently managing a Zope
install? (Or preferably several instances under Debian) I'm sure it is
all in the tutorials - but this is definitely where "show and tell" will
save a huge amount of time.

Simon

PS: My recent free software discoveries....

Xpath2rss is great for turning mark-up of one type into RSS news feeds,
although it helps if you understand Xpath first.

potrace - turns raster images into vector images so they scale nicely -
obviously there are limits to what can be done - but great for posters etc.

Kiconedit - makes favicons under KDE as it writes the appropriate icon
format (Not that Konqueror cares too much about formats - but apparently
there are other browsers out there?!).

KDE seems to be spell checking everything(!) with 3.2 on Debian unstable
(but I still want it to go back to offering me a choice of tools when I
highlight a URI).