Re: [LUG] CVS

Pete Hatton wrote:

Are there any more out there? And also what are people's experience of using them?

I use CVS and haven't had any problems but I don't do anything complicated with it. Apart from the change history the only feature I use is tagging to identify each release.
As I am the only person working on the code I don't really use the "Concurrent" bit of CVS.

Another one to look at is Seapine Surround SCM which was on the coverdisc of the March issue of LINUX Format. As far as I know this is a free version of their commercial product. I haven't tried it as I am happy with CVS.

Cheers,

Pete