Re: [LUG] Open Office 1.02 RIP

Thanks again. I think we are getting nearer. Neil made me think that a font
problem may have occured when I fetched some fonts that I "needed" from
windows. Trying Peter's strace suggestion showed that the loading process was
"killed by SIGSEGV" whilst loading fonts, the last being:
/usr/X11/lib/X11/fonts/drakfont/ttf/ariblk.ttf
which of course is a windows arial font. Let's blame Microsoft! I'll try
removing them and see if things get back to normal.

Cheers,
Peter.