Re: [LUG] LUG BBQ? - funds

Although I think for a BBQ people should pay or bring their own
contribution. We should squander the LUG funds on technical meetings or
"publicity" -- or a weekend break for admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx ;)

Makes sense, its only polite to bring food and drink to a BBQ anyway!, and as
the day is appearing to be quite popular it might be good for a raffle or
other fund rasier on the day as well. I can magic up some 3com network cards
(100Mbs), I think at least two, if that is any good?

Robin