[LUG] Fwd: Penzance Sub Aqua Club [lwills@cornwall.gov.uk]

----- Begin Forwarded Message -----
We would like to add details about the above to the Cornwall County Council
Community Information Database (CWIC). Please could you let us have your
name and address so we can send you a form. CWIC is accessible on the
Internet (http://cwic.cornwall.gov.uk <http://cwic.cornwall.gov.uk/> ) and
in all public libraries.
----- End Forwarded Message -----

This made me smile...

A request, sent via email to add a link on webpage, requesting that you send your
posatal address details so that they can post you a form to fill in, so they can
update their website....

--
'ooroo

Email: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx        o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\