Re: [LUG] Tungsten|UoP computing

On Monday 15 March 2004 09:47, frank black wrote:
(This email's a bit long as I end up blowing on about UoP computing :p)

 That Palm Tungstan looks good. I've just sold my Zaurus due to the
battery life. No money at the moment. Wonder if you can dual boot linux
on it?

On UoP computing:

just done a job that a recently qualified msc masters in computing + ecommerce
made a major fuck up of, a simple 6 page website.....  there is no hope.