Re: [LUG] Plymouth Uni Portal, Student Access & Wreaking Linux...

The portal bugs me greatly .. It's great if a module is on my front page
as I can get access to all the material I need; But if (like my C
module) it isn't there, I can't get to it because the Outlook-web-access
stuff that is presented to users without Outlook doesn't have the menu
required to traverse the system. So I can't even get the material
manually. Gah!

And to make things even worse, the online test system I had to use last
term for weekly electronics tests seemed to kill it's DB server whenever
I tried to do a test, lovely :(.

Daniel