Re: [LUG] LUG BBQ?

On Sunday 14 March 2004 16:02, David Johnson wrote:
On Sunday 14 Mar 2004 14:54, trewornan wrote:
If Roche is the venue I'd definately be interested -
if it's Exeter or somewhere I'd have transport
difficulties.

I reckon the best place for a venue (after looking at where people are in
the members register) is Plymouth or somewhere around that area. Then its
not too far for people coming from either Exeter or Cornwall.

But that's just the "ideal" location, which may not be possible. Roche
sounds like exactly what we need, although it is quite far for those coming
from Exeter. Would that cause problems for anyone?

I don't think we're going to be overwhelmed with potential venues though.
We need somewhere with a large open area, somewhere to retreat to if
(when?) it rains, adequate power and preferably broadband Internet.

As for funds, last time I heard I think we had about £60, but I know some
has been spent since then. I should imagine we have enough left to cover
this, and we can always do a raffle on the day to top up the funds.

I should also say, depending on numbers youse bums are welcome to use my
hovel, (Exeter) got broadband (1mbit) and network etc etc