Re: [LUG] EXCEL AND OPEN OFFICE

Gemma Peter wrote:

Is there any way to mount & unmount the floppy drive automatically like
windows does? (because I am frustrated at having to re-explain the
mounting/unmounting concept every time I visit home.)

Take a look at supermount. It handles all your removable media without requiring all those boring mounts and umounts!
Not everyone likes it but it comes as default with mandrake and I have been using it since installing 9.2 with no problems.
Can't remember why but I disabled it in my old Mandrake install so I wasn't always a fan.

Cheers,

Pete