[LUG] Firewall Testing

Greetings,

Just got my firewall box up and running with my Acer laptop, cleared
away the coffee cups, crisp packets and emptied the ash tray.

IPCop was easy to set up, having downloaded the ISO, 8 patches and the 2
manuals in one go. My firewall box was made up from odds and ends: Cyrix
P200 on an AT ISA/PCI board, 32Mb of EDO RAM and a recycled ATX PSU (ex
skip).  I was tempted to use an old ISA NIC but splashed out on a Trust
jobber (Realtek RTL-8139) which works a treat. (Pity they only provide a
straight Cat5 cable in the box).  The external 56k Diamond modem I'm
using is much faster than the Winmodem on the Acer.

Can anyone recommend a good site that can test my FW Box.  For some
reason IPCop don't seem too keen on the use of such sites.

TIA

David Bell
Hatherleigh, Devon