Re: [LUG] Bandwidth monitoring

Simon Waters wrote:

Jonathan Melhuish wrote:

The bigger issue is the approach your upstream takes to the incident,
but compared to the number of infected Windows boxes, hotspots by people
who have a clue are not going to be a big issue.

That's true. I seem to be getting loads of short, but random-ish
messages with Zip files attatched at the mo. I must install Razor
sometime...

I was thinking spam - how do you think the current RBL got to have
100'000s of entries?

But is there any way I can easily limit the potential for outgoing spam without not allowing users to send any outgoing mail?

Cheers,

Jon