[LUG] RED HAT LINUX 9 FOR DUMMIES

Hi

This is really from a Newbie to Newbis.  I went into The Computer Shop in Plymouth.  The one in Marsh Mills.  They were selling off the above book for £9.97  (Normally £20.95) with two discs, which I was did not include The Linux Operating system.  However apart from the disks being labelled wrong way around it appeared to work:

What fun!  Chinese English Dictionary, Open Office Stuff, and lots lots more!! (Samba?)

And an Idiots Guide!

If this was windows I would wait for the "Your Trial Period ....."  Please sent £100.  However lets see.

Peter

Lynx friendly