[LUG] Termisoc

Hi All

I noticed from the archives a few people mentioning about Termisoc, just to
let you know we are alive and kicking again, and have just moved our servers
to a connection which actually works! We are primarily aimed at students and
staff of Plymouth University but if you would like to come along to one of
our socials free feel, we hold them in the Student Union on the Plymouth
Campus and it is no problem at all to sign people in. As with any student
union the beer is cheap!

The next social is on Tuesday 17th February from 8.00pm onwards, it would be
great meeting any Plymouth University students or staff which would like to
become more involved with the running of Termisoc.

We are also running a few tutorials on subjects such as Linux, SQL and web
development in the next few weeks, so keep your eye on the www.termisoc.org
site for more information. I'm aware that the events.php script is a bit
broken at the moment and I'm on to fixing it! If anyone has any ideas about
it thou give us a shout!

Cheers
David Pithouse
Termisoc Sect