Re: [LUG] EXETER MEETING

Neil Williams wrote:

Simon, do you have the SDK on CD? Mark, how long would it take to
download over your connection?

It's a 2M connection, depends how fast the other end is too though.

Definitely. We'll have various ethernet cables, hubs and a router to
make the other connections. There probably won't be a phone line to
finish testing any modem config. but I'll take a look.

Phone line is doable, though would prefer that not too many chargable calls get made on it. Ironically AOL isn't a problem since their calls tend to be free on any line, with a connect time charge made to the customer.